A New Beginning

This past Friday marked our second fundraising event and the start of the 2018 election season. Friday offered me, and my team to get out and talk to new faces, as well as get out our message to the people of Great Falls. Our silent auction was a huge success, a huge thank you to the local businesses who participated! The biggest hit of the night had to be our heads or tails raffle; shoutout to our winner Lani Porter. Thank you all for your support, none of this would be possible without you. With your support, we have been able to start designing our yard signs and will begin to print them in the coming weeks.
Following Friday's festivities, I had the great privilege to travel down to Helena with other Democrats across the state to the annual Mansfield-Metcalf Dinner. It was an honor for me to be able to meet many of the nation's finest leaders in Helena. The night provided me with a new level of energy going forward. I was honored to meet our Governor Steve Bullock and our Senator, Jon Tester, among others. The highlight of the night was the keynote address delivered by former Vice President Joe Biden. VP Biden asked Montanans to stand up for what is right, and help fix our broken politics today. 
This last weekend, for me, was a dream weekend. I was blessed with the opportunity to share my message with my voters, and do my part to help shape the future of our state. Additionally, I was in attendance to hear so many influential people speak about the realities of our times. All of this provided me with the desire to work even harder, listen even more, and bring about even more change to Great Falls. I have had the time of my life so far, and we are just getting started.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Right Choice

Winners and Losers